Unlisted videos are not accessible to the general public and can only be accessed using the specific video link assigned to that video. They cannot be found in a search or in any public Youtube spaces. Private videos cannot be shared with a link (and will not work in FairEntry).
- Sign into your YouTube Account.
- Go to your My Videos page.
- Select the video which you’d like to make an unlisted video. Click the Edit button to access the video’s settings.
- Go to the Privacy section of the page. Select the option to mark your video as “unlisted”, “public”, or “private”. Select unlisted.
- Click the Save Changes button.