If the credit card payment fails after entries have been approved, the family can log back in to their account and resubmit the payment. No action is required of the manager. As soon as the new payment is successful, the entries on the invoice are active/approved, as the entries had been approved by a manager prior to the original credit card payment being processed.
What the Manager Sees:
- On the invoice List, the Status column will show "Payment Failed".
- Clicking on "View" will show the details of the failed payment. There is no action required on the manager's part.
How the Family Corrects the Payment:
- The family will receive an email that includes a sign-in link for them to correct the payment.
- When they log in to their account, they will see a screen similar to this, and should click on the red View Payment options button at the top.
- They will select a payment method, and have the option to use a previously-entered credit card, or to add a new card to their account. On the right side of the screen, they will see the invoice listed, with the option to view the details or summary for that invoice. They are not able to edit the invoice, however.