This is a generic helpsheet to guide families through the entry process. It is set up in Word with tables, and in many places there may be enough space to add some information specific to your fair. If not, you can use the appropriate information in this document to create your own customized helpsheet for your families.
Here is a 3-minute video that demonstrates the entry process for families. Feel free to download the video or share the link as a resource for your families and exhibitors: How to Register with FairEntry
A 2-minute video discussing how to log in to FairEntry with 4HOnline is also available.
You may also wish to include this information for your families in your fairbook:
Tips for Exhibitors Making Online Entries:
- Recommended browsers: Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. Older versions of Internet Explorer may cause unexpected behavior.
- Register all entries for each exhibitor in the family before proceeding to the Payment section.
- Be sure to click the “Submit” button when you have completed your entries. Entries are not final until they have been submitted.
- Check your email inbox for a confirmation email with a list of your entries and any related fees.
- You will receive a second email when your entries have been approved by your fair.
The information above is also available as a JPEG document to insert as an image into your fairbook (TipsForExhibitors.jpg)