Exhibitor Premiums and Entry Fees are available fields on Custom Reports. To calculate the total amount per exhibitor (or Club), follow the instructions below:
- Create a Custom Report with the desired information.
- Export the Report to Excel.
- In Excel, select the Column that contains the numbers you would like to calculate
- From the Data tab, select Text to Columns and click Finish
- Select the Insert or Data tab and click on Pivot table.
- Select to insert a pivot table in a new worksheet.
- In the Pivot table builder, select the Exhibitor name field (or Club name, if you are looking for a total for the Club) and drag it to the box that says "Rows".
- Select the Fee or Premiums field and drag it to the box that says "Values".
- Right click on the Fee or Premiums field (the field you want to total) in the Pivot table builder and select to calculate the Sum for this field.