Was a class name spelled wrong? Do you need to add a new class, or a new division (with classes)? Are you in your second year of using FairEntry and want to adjust some parts of your hierarchy?
After your hierarchy is uploaded (or copied from last year's fair), you can make adjustments following the steps below:
- Click on the Hierarchy tab.
- Select the department, division or class you would like to edit.
- Be sure you are on the Hierarchy Editor sub-tab.
- Click Edit to change the name of the selected department, division or class.
- If you would like to add to the hierarchy:
- Select the Fair to add a Department
- Select a Department to add a Division
- Select a Division to add a Class
- Select a Class to add a Subclass
- NOTE - Subclasses may not have their own points and premiums structure. Points and premiums will only inherit from the Class.
You can delete parts of the hierarchy, as long as there are no entries existing within that. However, if you later decide to add it back in, you will need to name it something slightly different. It doesn't have to vary much, but at least one character in the name must be different than the one you previously deleted.