Even if a County does not allow families to manage their own enrollments in 4HOnline, the families may still use their 4HOnline account to submit entries for the fair.
The County 4HOnline manager will need to be sure the family has an email address associated with their account. We recommend sending a note to the families to let them know which email address is associated with their account.
After the family knows the email address associated with their 4HOnline account they should follow the steps below:
1. Go to http://[your state].4honline.com.
2. Enter the email address you received from the County 4-H Office (the one associated with your 4HOnline account) and select the Forgot Password option.
3. After receiving a temporary password, go to http://[your state].4honline.com to sign in with the email address and temporary password.
4. The system will ask to set a new permanent password.
5. After the permanent password is set, go to the Fair website (www.fairentry.com Find My Fair or your fair's custom URL).
6. Then click on the green button that says "Sign in with 4HOnline".
7. Enter the email address and password that was set for 4HOnline.
8. Click Login and proceed with the entry process.
See also: 4HOnline Login Quick Video